Donate To Your Library
How important is the Town Hall Library to you? In a recent survey, 91% of Americans ages 16 and older say public libraries are important to their communities.
It’s likely that, if you’ve lived here long enough, you have witnessed the impressive growth and change in our library. If you are new to the area, please venture in with your family and see what we have to offer.
Whatever your history with us, we thank you for being a patron of the Town Hall Library. You are a large part of what makes this library special. We wouldn’t be the same without you. And maybe you wouldn’t be the same without us.
If you like what we have to offer and would like to assist us in offering even more, please consider a donation to one of our associated groups: The Friends of the Town Hall Library or The Town Hall Library Foundation. Every donation makes a difference.
A few options for giving are listed below, but we encourage you to stop by and spend some time with us. Welcome to your library!
Ways to Donate
- Town Hall Library is in need of some extensive repairs to its front entrance doors, wheelchair ramp and foundation. Click here for more information.
- Become a member of the Friends of the Town Hall Library. Their events generate funds which support the needs of the library.
- Donate to the Town Hall Library Foundation. The Foundation, which was first formed to promote the 2008 building project, continues its fundraising to improve our library facilities.
- Donate specifically to support the Summer Library Reading Program. The library is always in need of additional funds to purchase items to support programs that encourage reading. Funds should be directed to the Friends of the Town Hall Library.
- Give directly to a new Speakers Fund (under development by the Friends of the Town Hall Library) which will support presentations by authors and well-known experts on timely topics.